Solo Time w/ Bill
A starship’s basic Manoeuvre Action is when it moves forward a number of Void Units equal to its Speed Value. It then may turn up to 90 degrees if the ship is a transport, raider, or frigate, or 45 degrees if the ship is a light cruiser or larger. The ship may modify this Manoeuvre Action by performing one of the following Manoeuvres, each of which requires a Pilot (Space Craft) + Manoeuvrability Test:
- Adjust Bearing: Test to allow the ship to turn sooner.
- Adjust Speed: Test to allow the ship to speed up or slow down.
- Adjust Speed and Bearing: Test to speed up or slow down while turning sooner.
- Come to New Heading: Test to turn twice.
- Disengage: Test against other starships’ Detection ability to flee from battle.
- Evasive Manoeuvres: Test to make the starship harder to hit.