Solo Time w/ Bill
Any crewmember who did not make a Manoeuvre Action or Shooting Action can take an Extended Action at any point during their ship’s turn:
- Active Augury: Scans for hidden enemies.
- Aid the Machine Spirit: Temporarily boosts the vessel’s attributes.
- Disinformation: Calculated lies encourage the crew to fight harder.
- Emergency Repairs: Quickly repair damaged parts of the ship.
- Flank Speed: Overpowers the ship’s engines, sometimes with dangerous consequences.
- Focused Augury: Scan a particular vessel to learn its secrets.
- Hail the Enemy: Contact an enemy vessel to intimidate, mock, or make deals.
- Hit and Run: Send raiding parties to an enemy vessel to cripple it.
- Hold Fast!: Inspire the crew to reduce their lost Morale.
- Jam Communications: Stop an enemy ship from using long range communications.
- Lock on Target: Use scanners to improve the accuracy of weapons.
- Prepare to Repel Boarders!: Rally the crew to fight against impending enemy boarding actions.
- Put your Backs into It!: Inspire (or terrify) the crew to work harder.
- Triage: Reduce the number of dead crew from combat.